Friday, November 22, 2013

I AM THANKFUL -- THANKSGIVING 2013

As I look around and marvel at the vastness of a starry sky, the full moon at night, the power of a sunrise, the beauty of a hummingbird, the awesomeness of a mother's care for her baby, and God's provision to keep us well - I am thankful - especially at this time of year.
 
And, I am thankful that God has put on my heart a desire to explore and share the wonderful majesty of His Creation - for there is so much more in my new coffee table book, "Purposeful Design - Understanding the Creation", that hints at all we should be thankful for! Please take a look for yourself.
 
Jay Schabacker

www.jayschabacker.com and www.jayschabacker.blogspot.com

 


Starry Sky
Sunrise over Lake Murray




                                                    The Beauty of a Mother and Child


                                                                                              
                             A "Very" Full Moon                                  
                                                                              













1 comment: